We provide a range of facilities management services to factor companies which are fully overseen and managed.
Taking care of your facilities needs, is definitely good for business and landlords have a legal duty to ensure that their properties are maintained. It helps you create consistent service levels. Proactively respond to potential disruptions. Create best practice and GCM also gives you an unique combination of global expertise and local knowledge.
We will structure our management and support service to meet your business needs. Our highly experienced team ensure that all elements of a contract are carried out to the best achievable cost base and to the highest achievable standard. We provide day-to-day maintenance through to varying levels of repair. We can ensure that communal areas are maintained to the highest standard.
Repairs and Maintenance services include:
• Groundworks and landscaping
• Brickwork repairs – walls, steps, sills, stonework, blockwork, brickwork, pointing
• Roof works – slate, tile, single ply, metal roofs, maintenance, and repairs
• Gutters, downpipes and drainage, gutter cleaning
• High-level cleaning
• Joinery repairs – doors, windows, ironmongery, facings, skirtings, sills, kitchens, cubicles, IPS
• Drylining, ceilings, partitions
• Ceramic tiling
• Fire door compliance and repairs
• Plaster repairs
• Render repairs
• Plumbing repairs and maintenance
• Electrical inspection, repairs, and maintenance
• Ventilation repairs and maintenance
• Flooring – carpets, vinyl’s, Amtico, wooden floors
• Sealant – doors, windows, soffits, worktops, tiles, expansion joints
• Remarking of car parks
• General maintenance and repairs by multi-trades
GCM self-deliver the majority of proposed services allowing us to have full control over the quality of service delivered.
Our service offers clients consistency, 24/7 availability, guaranteed work, and less downtime.
All statutory compliances will be fully adhered to and handled by GCM. Our expert managers and technicians will explore how to drive improvements within client’s facilities by coordinating services to achieve quality outcomes that will allow the property to perform to its maximum.
We take the time to understand our customers’ specific needs and best address their requirements through the provision of total facilities management solutions, bundled or single services. Our 24/7 service ensures that all clients have round the clock access to all levels of our organisational structure.